- September 25, 2023
- Keller America Inc
With their long service life and high level of accuracy, the pressure transmitters in KELLER’s 23SY-H2 series and their intrinsically safe ATEX counterparts in the 23SY-Ei-H2 range provide a reliable solution for all hydrogen applications.
The 23SY-H2 series is distinguished by its low embrittlement rate, which is due to the high nickel content of the stainless steel used to manufacture the transmitters. What’s more, the gold-plated diaphragm ensures that hydrogen diffusion is reduced to a minimum. The pressure transmitters are compensated over the entire temperature range and offer exceptional long-term stability.
KELLER series 23SY-H2 and 23SY-Ei-H2 pressure transmitters are used in a wide range of fields, including hydrogen generation and production, in transportation, in the monitoring of hydrogen refuelling stations and in the containment and storage of hydrogen.
The KELLER 23SY-H2 series offers:
- Different accuracy classes per field of application
- Selected stainless steel alloy for minimal material embrittlement
- Gold-plated diaphragm for reduced hydrogen diffusion
- Metallically sealed process connections
- Fully welded design to prevent hydrogen leakages
- No elastomers in contact with the measuring medium
- Excellent long-term stability and longevity
- Intrinsically safe ATEX version available